Its 2022 and Rob Smith Photography has expanded into the videography realm! Rob brings his expertise still photography and blends it with his creative style to satisfy most needs you have. Whether its a short commerical for your place of business or a new product offering, Rob can provide a quote that will meet your needs.
Here are some recent samples of recent video production from Rob Smith Photography.
The IMA Foundation asked for a recap video for their 2022 Pickleball Tournament, which was held on Thursday, October 10, 2022 at Chicken and Pickle in Overland Park, KS. Rob Smith Photography provided still photography coverage, B-Roll video footage with a 4k device, full editing services, as well as delivery in multiple formats.
The Urban Neighborhood Initiative (UNI) in Kansas City requested a Fund-In-Need video for their first annual RECESS Gala, which was held on Saturday, October 10, 2022 at the College Basketball Experience near T-Mobil Arenda in Kansas City. Prior to the event, Rob provided onsite collaboration to engage A-Roll footage for interviews of the CEO - Jamee, Write Brain Author - Carter, and Carters Mother - Tamara. A second video request was made to produce a kick off statement of the Board of Directors Chair - Libby due to her not being able to attend the event. Rob Smith Photography provided still photography coverage at the event, B-Roll video footage with a 4k device, full editing services, as well as delivery in multiple formats.
Kansas City American Subcontractors Association KCASA) held its Awards Gala in May 2022. Their request was to interview semi finalists for: Subcontractor of the Year, Project Manager of the Year, Superintendent of the Year, and General Contractor of the Year - 12 interviews in total. Prior to the event, Rob Smith provided interviewing semi finalists, full editing services, as well as delivery in multiple formats. Additionally, Rob Smith Photography provided still photography coverage at the event, too.
If you like what you see, here are some questions that Rob Smith Photography likes to ask in order to get a quote back to you for consideration.
- What are the 1-3 messages you want the viewer to know after watching the video?
- Specific Visuals:
- A-Roll Footage:
- Will there be on camera interviews?
- Will the questions be scripted?
- Who will ask the questions?
- Who will speak on behalf of your organization?
- Will the questions be part of the video (on air or in text), or just the responses?
- B-Roll Footage:
- Are there aspects of the video you want to highlight through B-Roll footage?
- Still Photography:
- Do you want to incorporate high resolution still photography into the video?
- What emotion are you attempting to evoke?
- Do you want dramatic vs upbeat, electronic vs calm, etc?
- Where will the A-Roll take place?
- Where will the B-Roll take place?
- When is the project final copy due?
- Who is the decision maker for final edit?
- How will the video be shown, hosted, distributed, etc?
- Are you ok with a company branding logo at the beginning or end of the video?
- What is the budget for this project?